Montana TeleBehavioral Health is a Course
Montana TeleBehavioral Health
Started Jul 1, 2022
Full course description
Through this course, MORH/AHEC aims to educate healthcare students and professionals on the foundations of telebehavioral health, specifically in Montana. Telebehavioral health is a useful and powerful tool that expands access to quality care remotely. The following training will guide you through understanding what telebehavioral health is, the benefits of incorporating it into your practice, and how to use it within your scope of work. Additionally, the course will review general rules and regulations to properly provide telebehavioral health services in Montana.
By the end of this training, learners will be able to:
- Specify at least three key elements that define telehealth.
- Articulate the difference between a distant site and an originating site.
- Provide a broad definition of telebehavioral health.
- List at least two benefits of Medicare telehealth services for mental health.
- List at least three telebehavioral health team roles.
- Recognize the potential of telebehavioral health to expand access to mental health services.