This six-part series will provide you with basic information and knowledge for delivering behavioral health and mental health services via telemedicine, addressing the following topics:
- Introduction to TeleBehavioral Health and Policy Overview*
- Getting started: Facts & Myths, and Security & Privacy
- Digital Health Do’s & Don’t’s, Workflows, & Safety Planning
- Billing and Reimbursement for TeleBehavioral Health
- Clinical Engagement over Telehealth
- Clinical Supervision in Telehealth
For Washington State Providers: “Introduction to TeleBehavioral Health and Policy Overview,” meets the requirements for telehealth training as established by Washington SSB6061, effective January 2021. Each course is worth 1 credit of CME. Accreditation is done through the University of Washington CME office for a total of 6 CME hours. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any questions.